There has always been a debate on whether eating fresh food is better than eating canned or frozen food. I believe that fresh food has more benefits as compared to the rest, and that is what we are going to discuss in this article, the benefits of eating fresh. Many people will stick with me and say that fresh food is the best for them, but the big question here is, do they know why? While fresh foods might also seem healthier, it is good to note that they will most likely cost more, have a shorter shelf life, and might have been treated with chemicals while on the farm, such as fertilizers and pesticides.
The benefits of fresh foods:
- They don’t have preservatives, chemicals, or dyes that could be harmful to the body.
- The nutritional value of food is lost with time, meaning that you should eat it sooner for the highest gain. Fresh foods still have their nutritional value.
- It tastes better.
Why to avoid packaged foods:
- Canned, bagged, and frozen foods are usually laden with chemicals to preserve them so that they can last longer without getting spoiled.
- They could contain extra additives that include hormones, dyes, artificial flavors and sugars, amongst others.
- They contain chemicals that slow down the digestion process, preventing the nutrients from being digested, and hence the reason why you would get hungry faster if you eat packaged foods.
- Bottom line, steer clear of them because they contain chemicals, and those are no good for the body.
When food is microwaved, the chemical composition is altered, making it just as hard to digest as those foods with preservatives and additives.
Riviera Maya Fishing Charters
Imagine being able to fish your own fish so that you can eat it fresh. Fish comes packed with nutrients that are needed for the active human being. It can be costly in many restaurants depending on the type of fish or sea food you’re after, but what if you could catch the fish on your own? It would be fun for you to spend time with your spouse, learning how to fish, and there is no better way to do it than to go with Playa del Carmen Fishing Charters. You can be a novice when it comes to fishing, but you’ll enjoy the fishing experience because the first mate and the captain have years of experience. They offer four types of fishing charters:
- Deep sea fishing
- Bottom fishing
- A combination of deep sea and bottom fishing
- Fishing and snorkeling combo
The fishing grounds that the visitors are taken to teem with fish such as:
- Blue Marlin and Sailfish on season.
- Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Mackerel.
- Grouper, Snapper, Mackerel, Amberjack, Triggerfish, Barracuda
The charters include:
- 32ft and 38ft Hatteras and Bertram Sport Fishing Boats.
- Equipped with Outriggers and Downriggers too.
- Fighting chair and Fishing Belts.
- Open Cabin and inside Restroom for your convenience.
- All fishing tackle and fresh bait. They also carry light tackle for kids.
- Fishing license.
- Soft drinks, bottled water, and beers onboard.
- Snacks and fresh fruit onboard.
- Lunch in 8hrs trips.
- Professional and English speaking Captain and his First Mate.
- This is an All-Inclusive Trip.
Bonus ($45usd Value)
- Federal Fishing License (usually $30usd).
- Fish Cleaning, Filleting & Packing ($15usd).
- Both of these come included for FREE in the price you pay.
- Ferry Transportation when coming from Playa del Carmen.
- Gratuities: optional of course.
The trip is fully refundable if there´s bad weather on the day of your trip, and the harbor master shuts down the port for small boats.
Eating fresh foods is the healthiest way to go despite the fact that they would cost more than canned or preserved foods. They are more nutritious and give more value to your body. Fish falls into that category and hence our review on Riviera Maya Fishing Charters.